You may be tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating stock and real estate markets. A charitable gift annuity is a gift made to our organization that can provide you with a secure source of fixed payments for life.
Benefits of a charitable gift annuity
- Receive fixed payments to you for life
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction for the charitable gift portion of the annuity
- Benefit from payments that may be partially tax-free
- Further the charitable work of Trinity Broadcasting Network with your gift
How a charitable gift annuity works
A charitable gift annuity is a way to make a gift to support Trinity Broadcasting Network.
- You transfer cash to Trinity Broadcasting Network.
- In exchange, we will pay fixed payments to you for life. The payment can be quite high depending on your age, and a portion of each payment may even be tax-free.
- You will receive a charitable income tax deduction for the gift portion of the annuity.
- You also receive satisfaction, knowing that you will be helping further our mission.
If you decide to fund your gift annuity with cash, a significant portion of the annuity payment will be tax-free. You may also make a gift of appreciated securities to fund a gift annuity and avoid a portion of the capital gains tax. Please contact us to inquire about other assets that you might be able to use to fund a charitable gift annuity.
If you have any questions about charitable gift annuities, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
Current charitable gift annuity (payments begin within 30-45 days from the date we receive payment). With a current gift annuity, you may transfer cash in exchange we will pay you fixed payments for the rest of your life. You will receive an income tax charitable deduction this year for the value of your gift to Trinity Broadcasting Network.